Is there a warranty on the products?
All watches come with 2 years warranty from the manufacturer. Aphrodonis-Watches has its own warranty card that is sent with the watch. The warranty number is sent to the customer after the registration of the watch on our website by the customer. All information about how to register comes with the watch.
Aphrodonis-Watches has its own watchmaker. When a warranty repair of your watch has been approved by our claims regulator, the watch will be sent to our watchmaker. The duration of the repair varies depending on the problem with the watch and the workload the watchmaker has.
Normal duration for the repair is 5-7 weeks. You will be contacted if any delays occur.
The terms of the warranty can vary between the different manufacturers. The terms are stated in the manual.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply under following circumstances:
- Damages due to mistreatment, careless use, accidents, or other external influences.
- Water damage on none water resistant watches (water resistant = 10 ATM or higher ATM).
- Damages due to repair or other work done by someone that is not an authorized dealer.
- Damages on plastic-, rubber-, leather wristbands, links and coating of these.
- Damages on the glass, ring, crown, case, wristband, stones and other superficial parts.
The wristband is not covered by the warranty from the manufacturer, please see the warranty booklet that is inside the box that the watch was delivered in. Discolouring, wear and tear, problems with clasp, pins and links are not covered by the warranty.
We will of course help you if your watch is broken at delivery but you need to contact us immediately if that is the case. Please note that the watch cannot be used and the plastic cover must be left on the watch for us to be able to help you with the broken wrist band.
We cannot accept and be responsible for watches that are returned as if they were new but are used by you.